SGR internal splined shaft Planetary Gear Speed Reducer, Gearmotor, Gearboxes with foot
1. Ratio range: 8.1-191
2. Input power: 0.12-270 KW
3. Permit torque rang: ≤ 50000 N. M
4. Output speed: 0.3~205 r/min
5. Structure: Foot-mounted, flange-mounted, shaft-mounted
|Input structure||motor,IEC flange|
|Output||solid shaft, hollow shaft with key,with shrink disk|
1. Adopt optimized design, module combination, right angle output, space reduction
2. High strength and longevity gears
3. Can be combined with various motors, wider ratio range
4. Big output torque, smoothly startup, high efficiency
Packing Pictures :
1.Are you a factory or trader ?
We are a professional factory which has 20 years history specialized in gear transmission .
Our MOQ is 1pcs. However there is 1 handling cost $150 for the single order which less than $3000.00
Our warranty is 12months
4. Payment term
100% T/T in advance and LC at sight .
5. Do you accept customization ?
YES.SGR have strong R&D team, we can provide customizable service according to requirements.
Generally we use standard export plywood case to arrange the shipment .
7. Delivery time
In normal ,time of delivery is 30days after receiving the prepayment .
8. What kinds of certification do you use ?
DNV-ISO9001:2008, SGS,CE etc, And new products patent.
9. What kinds of inspection you do before shipment ?
We do temperature test, noise, and oil leak inspection and commissioning before shipment.
10.How do you solve if the production have problem ?
Mostly, we don’t need customer send the goods back to us. Because the cost is very high, if there meets a problem,we firstly ask for the pictures for damaged parts. And base on the pictures, we can have a basic idea for the defect reason. Our guarantee is 12 months, if during the guarantee, we can supply repair .
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Gearbox|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
Maintenance Requirements for Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintaining agricultural gearboxes is crucial to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of farming equipment. Proper maintenance helps extend the lifespan of gearboxes and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine visual inspections to check for signs of wear, damage, leaks, or misalignment. Regularly inspect gear teeth, seals, and bearings for any issues.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and wear in gearboxes. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the type of lubricant to use and the recommended intervals for lubrication.
- Lubricant Checks: Monitor the gearbox’s lubricant levels and quality regularly. Replace or replenish lubricants as needed, and ensure that contaminants are kept out of the lubrication system.
- Tightening Bolts and Fasteners: Check and tighten bolts, nuts, and fasteners to prevent loosening due to vibrations during operation. Loose components can lead to misalignment and premature wear.
- Seal Inspection: Examine seals for leaks and proper sealing. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent lubricant leakage and the ingress of contaminants.
- Cleaning: Keep gearboxes clean by removing dirt, debris, and residue. Regular cleaning prevents abrasive particles from entering the gearbox and causing damage.
- Alignment: Ensure that gearboxes are properly aligned with connected components, such as shafts a
Specific Safety Precautions for Agricultural Gearbox Operation
Operating agricultural machinery with gearboxes requires careful attention to safety to prevent accidents and ensure the well-being of operators and bystanders. Here are some specific safety precautions associated with agricultural gearbox operation:
- Read the Manual: Familiarize yourself with the manufacturer’s manual for the specific gearbox and machinery. It provides valuable information about proper operation, maintenance, and safety guidelines.
- Proper Training: Ensure that operators are trained in the safe operation of the machinery, including how to engage and disengage the gearbox, adjust speeds, and handle emergencies.
- Protective Gear: Operators should wear appropriate protective gear, such as helmets, gloves, safety goggles, and sturdy footwear, to reduce the risk of injury from debris, moving parts, or other hazards.
- Clear Workspace: Before operating the machinery, clear the area of obstacles, debris, and bystanders. Ensure a safe distance between the machinery and people.
- Secure Attachments: If the gearbox is used in conjunction with attachments, ensure that they are properly secured and mounted according to manufacturer guidelines to prevent detachment during operation.
- Engage Safely: Engage the gearbox and start the machinery only after ensuring that all personnel are at a safe distance and that the machinery is on stable ground.
- Avoid Loose Clothing: Opera
Technological Advancements in Agricultural Gearbox Design
Advancements in agricultural gearbox design have significantly improved the efficiency, durability, and performance of farming equipment. Here are some notable technological advancements:
- Materials and Manufacturing: The use of advanced materials, such as high-strength alloys and composite materials, has enhanced the durability and longevity of gearbox components. Precision manufacturing techniques, including computer-aided design (CAD) and computer numerical control (CNC) machining, ensure tight tolerances and reliable performance.
- Gear Tooth Design: Modern gear tooth profiles, such as optimized helical and spiral bevel gears, reduce noise, vibration, and wear. Advanced tooth design also improves power transmission efficiency and load distribution.
- Sealing and Lubrication: Improved sealing technologies, such as double-lip seals and labyrinth seals, help prevent contaminants from entering gearboxes while retaining lubricants. Advanced lubrication systems, including automatic lubrication and improved oil formulations, extend maintenance intervals and enhance efficiency.
- Electronic Controls: Agricultural gearboxes increasingly integrate with electronic control systems. Sensors and actuators provide real-time data on gearbox performance, allowing for condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, and adjustments to optimize machinery operation.
- Smart Gearboxes: Some agricultural gearboxes are equipped with smart features, such as load sensors, temperature monitors, and feedback systems. These features enhance precision, safety, and overall equipment performance.
- Hybrid Power Transmission: Integration of hybrid power transmission systems, combining internal combustion engines with electric motors, allows for more efficient power delivery and reduced fuel consumption. Gearboxes play a crucial role in managing power distribution in these systems.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Advancements in gear design contribute to reducing environmental impact. Quieter and more efficient gearboxes minimize noise pollution and energy consumption while meeting emissions regulations.
- Customization and Modularity: Some modern agricultural gearboxes offer modular designs that allow farmers to customize gear ratios, output speeds, and other specifications to match specific tasks and conditions.
- Simulation and Testing: Computer simulations and advanced testing methods, such as finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD), help optimize gearbox design, reduce prototyping costs, and ensure reliability before production.
These advancements collectively contribute to the evolution of agricultural gearboxes, making farming machinery more efficient, environmentally friendly, and adaptable to the changing needs of modern agriculture.
tors should avoid wearing loose clothing or accessories that could get caught in moving parts.
- Emergency Stops: Familiarize yourself with the location of emergency stop buttons and switches on the machinery and be prepared to use them if needed.
- Regular Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance checks on the gearbox and machinery to ensure that all components are in proper working condition. Replace worn parts and lubricate components as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Shut Down Properly: When finishing a task, disengage the gearbox, shut off the machinery, and engage any safety locks to prevent accidental starts.
Following these safety precautions can greatly reduce the risk of accidents and injuries when operating agricultural machinery with gearboxes. Always prioritize safety to create a secure working environment for everyone involved.
nd couplings. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox. Abnormal temperature increases may indicate issues like overloading or insufficient lubrication.
- Filter Replacement: If the gearbox has a filtration system, regularly replace or clean the filters to prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox.
- Expert Inspection: Periodically have gearboxes inspected by qualified technicians. They can identify potential problems that may not be visible during routine inspections.
Adhering to these maintenance requirements ensures that agricultural gearboxes remain in optimal condition and contribute to the reliability and efficiency of farming equipment. Regular maintenance not only prevents unexpected downtime but also prolongs the service life of the gearboxes, ultimately benefiting the productivity of agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-08-31